- 230 Wayland Rd, Syracuse, NY 13208
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1348 Sqft
- 1348 Square foot home located in the Lyncourt area has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms (1 on main level and 1 upstairs), a fully fenced in backyard plus a 352 SF Garage in the back. Some of the improvements made during last few years are remodeled bathrooms, sanded hardwoods, kitchen countertops, backsplash, and ceramic tiles, gutters, some energy star windows, hot water heater, dishwasher, refrigerator, washer and dryer. Located just a couple of blocks from Sehr park, public pool, and near bus line. Lyncourt school i ...
- 7926 Springwoods Cir, Baldwinsville, NY 13027
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2142 Sqft
- 6 year young ranch located on a cul de sac in the Baldwinsville School district. Convenient to the village of Baldwinsville, and route 370 into Liverpool and highways. One level living with first floor laundry, 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 full baths, and an open kitchen to bar area with built in wine refrigerator. From the moment you enter the main floor living area you'll be impressed by the oversized windows maximizing the natural light and the hardwood flooring throughout this level. Enjoy the gourmet kitchen with ...
- 111 Henderson Blvd, Syracuse, NY 13209
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 875 Sqft
- Move in ready Ranch in the Baldwinsville school district. Updated vinyl siding, Metal roof installed just 10 years ago, newer furnace with central air, energy windows, and a sliding glass door off the eat-in kitchen to your backyard deck. Living room is set up for a wood or pellet stove with chimney access just needing a pipe attached (recommend professional installation). Laundry shoot to basement. Sellers are willing to negotiate on some of the furniture in the house as well.
- 5401 Peninsula Rd, Tully, NY 13159
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2263 Sqft
- Private waterfront home located on Crooked lake, sitting on 5+ acres & convenient location to Skiing at Song MT 5 mins away, public beach, & Route 81. Owners have invested well over $160, 000 in improvements to this home over the past 5 years (see extensive attached improvement list). Master Bathroom (including heated radient stone floor) was totally redone as well as a new heat pump heating/cooling system. For aspiring chefs & for all who desire luxury cooking environments, you have come to the right place! Deluxe ...
- 157 Brookside Ln, Fayetteville, NY 13066
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2348 Sqft
- Fantastic location that is walking distance to the village of Fayetteville and you can also walk out your back yard into Green Lakes State Park. The backyard is an entertaining delight with an Inground insulated pool with a transferable lifetime warrantee and also a hot tub with privacy fencing. Backyard has been professionally terraced with large rocks. Entering from the backyard into the home through your 3 season sunroom. Remodeled kitchen with granite countertops with plenty of storage space, built-ins, and new ...
- 210 Academy Pl, Syracuse, NY 13207
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 936 Sqft
- Ranch style home located on a quiet side street in the valley, south of Seneca and within walking distance to Webster Pond. Convenient to bus lines and nearby shopping at Green Hills Farms and also the stores on Seneca Turnpike. Home was originally built as a 3 bedroom, but one bedroom became the formal dining room (and has a closet). Hardwood floors through out most of the main floor. The lower level has new sheet rock walls and has been recently painted. The back yard is level and is almost totally fenced in (onl ...
- 108 Margo Ln, Fayetteville, NY 13066
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1732 Sqft
- 1732 Square foot Colonial in the Brookside area. With the additional finished family room in the basement (328 SF) totals 2, 060 square feet of total living space. Main floor Den/study with glass French doors. Front to back Living room/dining room combination with a new gas fireplace insert. Conveniently located to the village of Fayetteville and shopping near by at Fayetteville town center. Neighborhood park and Green Lakes State Park...neighborhood has our own private entrance to the park that is just a couple of ...